Portfolio drop-off policy (Photographers and Designers only)
Monday through Friday (generally available for 48-hour pick-up). As an alternative, you can also mail non-returnable samples of your work.
Distinguished design office Emerson, Wajdowicz Studios (EWS) is looking for a creative, detail-orientated, well-organized Design Intern.
Interns will learn the design/ studio business by supporting a team, like an internship. This means doing anything that moves the project forward, including working on office research, media, creative and production assignments. You will participate in ongoing projects with others designed to challenge and supplement your on-the-job learning.
Candidates should demonstrate the following:
– Excellent office and research skills
– Team oriented, self-motivated and collaborative problem solver
– Creativity and strong conceptual problem solving a must
– Excellent time management
– Excellent analytical, oral, writing and communication skills a must.
– Exceptional proofreading skills
– Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress
– Experience designing web page layouts, online content, user interface graphics, icons, and color schemes
– Solid knowledge of standard design and prototyping tools, from Adobe creative suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash) to HTML (mac systems)
– Strong typography skills
– Good knowledge of photography a big plus
– No “prima donnas” please
– Design experience preferred, web savvy, knowledge of photography a plus: 1 year
Smart, passionate applicants should e-mail their resume and portfolio PDF or URL to: info@DesignEWS.com. (No phone calls please)
Due to a high volume of applicants, only those most qualified will be contacted.